Friday, January 1, 2010


December 30, 2009 Lucas (Luke) Johnston Laudie was born at 9:18 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. Both Mother and Luke are healthy and doing very well. They came home 20 hours after birth, so all could get better sleep than they were getting at the hospital.


Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We're happy to have Luke in our family.

13 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

love him! i am excited to see him!

Dayna said...

Congrats! He is so cute. It was fun to see most of your family on New Years. Good luck with the new little one. Get some sleep.

Katherine said...

I'm so glad to hear about Luke's safe arrival.
Congratulations to your entire family!

Bringhurst Family said...

Congrats-how fun to have a little one to swoon over-AMIE

Sarah said...

Love that picture!! Congrats. That is so so so fun. They came home fast. Wow! Well...sent you a text but then I didn't sign it so I didn't know if you'd know it was from me. Hope you are great. LOTS OF LOVE!!

Trish said...

Congrats Laudie Family!! He is adorable!! (how long are his eyelashes :))

Bridget said...

Congratulations Guys! How wonderful to have a (near) Christmas baby! Glad to know you're all happy and healthy!!

Leslie said...

Congrats! Great work Liz and Rich.

SassyMama said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Amy said...

congrats guys! we are so happy for you !

Tara Hoppie said...

So sweet! I am thrilled for you guys! I can't wait to meet him when he gets a bit older. Lots of love to ya!

Julie said...

He's so adorable! I love the swaddled look. I love the name as well. Congratulations! Welcome to the family, Luke :)

Christina Mangelson said...

So stinkin adorable!! Love the name.