hey dude! i blog stalked you guys thru the wallengrens! lets have nathan and easton play this week -k-! i hope he didn't make a wreck of your backyard...i thought about that after i brought him inside yesterday... =)
I finally made it to the blogging world
. . . with a bit of encouragement from my blogging friends. So here I am not knowing what to say on my blog.
I guess I can start by saying that I have a GREAT family. I have a husband, Rich, who works very hard at everything he does, especially at being a good husband and Dad. And together we have three children to bring joy to each day. I truly enjoy my children . . . almost all the time . . . and I feel lucky to be able to say this, for I know that there are many who cannot. I also feel very privileged to be at home with my children because there is no place I would rather be right now.
4 comments:
Liz!! Your New Year's Resolution is fulfilled! Very cute blog! I am adding you to my friends list right now! Love the title...Laudie-da...so fun!
Welcome to the world of blogging! You did a great job. I can't wait to see more of your family.
Awesome job! I am still trying to figure out the basics of blogging; like still how to change the background to scrapbooking paper.
We miss you guys!
hey dude! i blog stalked you guys thru the wallengrens! lets have nathan and easton play this week -k-! i hope he didn't make a wreck of your backyard...i thought about that after i brought him inside yesterday... =)
Post a Comment