Sunday, May 18, 2008

St. George Marathon

Well, I went ahead and did it!  I signed up for the St. George Marathon . . . and I am even excited about it.  I have been running for several years now, but have not done any races, so why not start with the big one.  I mean, how bad can it be? . . . it's only 26.2 miles.  It's going to be fun!  I may have a different opinion after October 4th when I actually run it, but for now, I'm just in training and still optimistic!


8 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Liz-
So glad to see you in blogger land! It is fun and a fab way to keep in touch. So I was talking to Robin tonight and she was telling me how fast you run! I don't know if I could keep up with you guys. If I can make it one morning you will have to take it easy on me! Congrats on your decision to go to the big dance!
Love,
Mindy

Amy said...

Way to go Liz! I wish that I could say that I could even run a 10K let alone a marathon. Good luck!

Sarah said...

Hi!! Love the music. You are getting so good at this blog thing!

So I forgot to tell you, but aerobics is Tues/Thurs this week. Changes for the holiday I guess. So will I see you tomorrow??

Michelle said...

Way to go! Look us up when you're down here! I'm glad you're blogging--it's definitely easier for me to stay in touch this way. Happy training!

Christina Mangelson said...

I totally think you can do it. You have the determination. I am so glad you set up a blog.

Julie said...

Liz, you are going to do great! I'm jealous. If I were out there I would run it with you. Maybe we'll have to try a run together in Missouri.

Belinda said...

I know you can do it. you should try a few smaller races if you can before hand. Christine Dayton, me and a few others have done some 5ks and we always have so much fun. I know thats NOTHING compared to a marathon but you'll have fun! my goal is a half after I have the baby.

*Kelly* said...

Your going to run a marathon...you are my hero! I hate running but I totally respect anyone who likes to do it and does it! I'm glad to see you enter the blogging world, it's so much fun to keep in touch this way! You can visit Jared and I's blog at www.dearthduo.blogspot.com if you want!