The weather . . . not so great.
The day . . . not so bad!
Rich & I took the kids to the Y to go bowling on Memorial Day. A bit of a wait and then we had on our fancy shoes, had browsed for the perfect ball, and were on our lane ready to go. So, who won? Well, let's just say that Kate had a real knack for zig-zagging the ball off the bumpers all the way down the lane and then coming up with a strike!! Spencer had some real nice rolls where he didn't need the bumpers . . . but then there were times that the bumpers saved him from the gutters. Nathan . . . well, he didn't do too poorly, especially considering the "help" he received. Rich & I had scores not worth mentioning, but if you ever need bowling partners that make your own scores look good, we may be worth considering!

7 comments:
Hey, we went bowling on Memorial Day too but we weren't at the Y. It's tonz of fun bowling with kids. They get so excited when they knock down 1 pin. I wish we could be that excited about hitting 1 pin!
FUN!!!!!! What a great way to spend a rainy holiday!
Hey Liz-
I am always surprised at how much fun bowling can be! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Your kids are darling.
Love,
Mindy
Oh ya-
Have I told you how much I love the name of your blog!
What cute kids! We love you!
Gma & Gpa Laudie-Da
I just happened on your blog from the Bennetts one, and was so excited to see you had a blog. If you send me your email I'll send you an invite to our blog.
Tom & Sarah Baker
sarahbaker0106@yahoo.com or leipuri25@msn.com
Hello!! Just thought I would drop by and say hi!! I miss coming to visit ya..looks like you guys are having fun as usual!
Post a Comment