Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!



Nathan now gets to hold up 4 fingers when asked how old he is.  He was very excited for his birthday this year, which made it fun for us to celebrate.  He has been talking about having a "Chick" birthday for ONLY the last 6 months, at least.  (For those who are thinking "Chick"???, "Chick" is the green race car rival of Lightning McQueen in the movie "Cars".)  The best we could do was the green cupcakes because we couldn't find Nathan's toy car of "Chick" and there are no "Chick" decorations at party stores.  Maybe, it's because "Chick" is not a very likable car, so who would want to decorated with "Chick" instead of Lightning McQueen?  Probably only my funny little Nathan!  That's why we love him . . . and laugh at him! 

P.S.  I think he liked the Slip n' Slide.  Thanks Grams and Papa!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! Now I need to go find out who "Chick" is :)

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Liz -
It was fun to check in and see what you have been up to! Keepin' busy! How is your running coming?
Happy Birthday to lil' Nathan. I love that he is independent and loves the not so lovable character! :)
Love,
Mind'

Sarah said...

That big smile is adorable. Can you save him for Andie in about 20 years???

Amy said...

Nathan is so sweet Liz! Thanks for the invite to his party. Caleb had so much fun!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! I've always thought you have some of the cutest kids I've seen!!