Sunday, August 10, 2008

Missouri Or Bust!

On the 4th of July, we were able to tour around to some LDS Church Historical Sites, such as Liberty Jail, where Joseph Smith spent a dreary winter in unjustified confinement.  We had a less dreary time as we visited this location with cousins (shown in the picture) and other family (not shown). 
We had a large number of Rich's family that were able to spend time together playing and visiting . . . and playing some more.  This picture shows the many cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. that we saw.  Can you spot me?We did not have everyone together, but we got a picture of as much family as we had.
We missed you Michelle (in Hawaii), and Matt (in Iraq), and Joanna, Jacob, Jessica, and Ariel (in Germany)!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina Mangelson said...

I can't believe you tempted driving that far. Your family is so cute and we totally miss you. I seriously look back now and think of how blessed I was to have you living near me when I was pregnant with Luke, but then again what was I whining about, I only had two!