Well, it came and went like most other days, but there were a few things that made the day stand out. I was invited out to lunch by my friend Jen and we enjoyed Soup, Salad, & Breadsticks (& a Birthday Treat & Song) at the Olive Garden. Later that evening, we had our neighbors, Karen & Mackay, come over for some Birthday Pie that Rich brought home as a surprise. But the biggest surprise was a gift from Rich~~he bought airline tickets, made condo reservations, and made arrangements for the kids so that he & I could take a TRIP TO HAWAII for our 10-Year Anniversary. What a guy . . . and what a surprise! Can't wait 'til December.

I should also mention that a couple days before my Birthday I was able to celebrate with my family who were in town for the weekend. My parents, my youngest sister Melissa, and my sister Becca's family made it a memorable birthday. I might add that it is usually memorable whenever we get together~~My Wonderful Wacky Family!!
6 comments:
That's my brother! I taught him to be so cool. Way to go Rich! Can you talk to jason for me? Happy Birthday Liz.
Happy Birthday.
Please have your husband call my husband. Our 10th is next summer and I'm thinking that I like the thought of Hawaii, but he may need some encouragment in that direction.
October birthdays are the best. Glad it was fun.
Liz--
I have to say that is an absolutely AMAZING Birthday! Maybe a dream of mine! Pretty Great Hubby you have there! Happy Birthday!
Rich is awesome! That is a great surprise. I wish I were there to celebrate you birthday with you. Miss ya
Can it really be ten years? I remember when you two were the newlyweds in the West Linn ward! Time flies! Congratulations and have fun in Hawaii. We are hoping to go for our 20th in 2 more years!
Maria Stotts
Post a Comment