Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Haunts

Here's a glimpse of our Halloween . . .









5 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute costumes! I also love the potato head pumpkins. Talk about a lot less mess!

Sarah said...

I saw an ad for those gardens, with the pirate ship, right? I am sad i missed. Hey...looks like we have both converted to Cutest Blog on the Block. It's my favorite new blogging site!

GoldenFamily said...

Hey Liz thank you so much for inviting me to your party. I had so much fun and most important I met some new people in the neighborhood. Hope you can come and get some books for those cute kids of yours.

GoldenFamily said...

Hey Liz thank you so much for coming last night. Hope you can find some cute gifts for your fam. I'm so excited for my cooking stuff to come :)

Tara Hoppie said...

I love your pumpkins... so cute! I had never seen that before. I miss hanging out with you, we should plan a playdate soon or something.

I am so excited for you to go to Hawaii! You have a sweet hubby. I am sure you will have a blast. Which island will you be staying on?

BTW, what is Cutest Blog on the Block? I have no idea how to change my blog wallpaper. I guess I am a bit behind the times.