The kids' latest snow creation. They call it the "Mongo" Snow Fort.
As one can see, we have had a bit of snow so far this December. At least the kids know how to enjoy it!
(I must admit, though, that Rich & I have been out to help the kids with their fort and it was actually really fun.)
3 comments:
That reminds me of snow days when I was a kid. Good for you and Rich for pitching in - what GREAT memories for everyone!
That's awesome! Is it in your backyard? I love stuff like that. Fun kids!
Once again, jealous! Jason and I bought sleds last Friday night because the weatherman predicted 100% chance of snow (3 inches.) We ended up with a few flurries and a big Target bill. I'm sure that cashier was laughing at us all say Saturday. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment