Monday, February 16, 2009

Show Me Your Love

This year Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, which also happens to be our house-cleaning day.  The kids were not particularly excited about the prospect of chores, and to be honest, neither was I.  To get us moving I decided to set a time limit of 90 minutes . . . and then we could play the rest of the day!
My cute Spencer got right to work on his dusting job, his bathroom job, and vacuuming his bedroom, and because he has weekly practice, he finished rather quickly.  Next thing I knew, he was working along-side me, asking, "What can I do next?"  He continued to do that until all my tasks were completed.
Spencer has a very understanding heart and has always been good at showing me his love.  Hope you had a great Valentine's Day, too!   
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christina Mangelson said...

Spencer is such a great kid. I wish Cameron had him around.

Julie said...

Spencer, you are awesome! Don't ever change your helpful personality. You will be a huge success!

Sarah said...

ahhh! what a great valentine story:)

The Reeds said...

I love all the cute pics of your kids. Where did you have them taken?

Tara Hoppie said...

What a great kid you have. You are blessed.