Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nate the Great

Nathan, my preschooler, was part of a sweet "Singing Valentine" program at a retirement center the other day.  At the end of the musical part, the children wandered the room to give valentine gifts to the older members of the audience.
On the way home we talked about how nice it is to show others that we care for them even when they are strangers.

My comment: "Even if we don't know them we still love and care for them because we know they are Children of God."
Nathan's response:   "Ummm, you mean Grown-Ups of God."
My response:   Smile.

How could you not love this face
. . . and the cute personality that comes with it?!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Way cute new pictures of your kids and cute blog. I love that story, "grown-ups of God," how cute!

Katherine said...

I LOVE those photos - he is so sweet! All your children are!

Sarah said...

I do love him. What a cutie!!!!! But I havne't been seeing him as much. :(

Julie said...

Super cute kiddo! Wish we could see him more often.