This is the Valentine I received from my little girl just before the big LOVE Day. She was so excited for me to see this Valentine that she had left on my pillow, but I was in the middle of making dinner. She anxiously asked a few times, "Will you go see what is on your pillow?" until I had a chance to find her precious message of love. What a sweet sentiment from my little sweetheart.In case Kate's message is unclear to you, it reads:
To: Mom.
I Love you. I Love you because you make dinner.I can't say all the things, but I Love a lot. All my Love on you.
From your Kate!

4 comments:
Your kids are so sweet. I love the Valentine you got from your precious Kate, and Nate's comment about grown-ups is priceless. You are one blessed mommy!
Thanks for being such a caring friend. I really appreciate you!
cute! I love that she couldn't wait to surprise you.
minus the dinner line it sounds like a song you'd hear on the radio! :o)
How sweet. I recognize that handwriting. Alyssa is really enjoying her new pen pal.
Post a Comment